Longcross Park: Internationally Connected Premium Offer
EZ³ is a multi-site enterprise zone in the Enterprise M3 area. It comprises three sites, of which Longcross Park is one.
The Enterprise Zone reflects the collaborative approach taken by Enterprise M3, their strong partnerships with the site owners and local authorities, and their reputation for enabling, creating, and driving the conditions for growth.
The Government-backed Enterprise Zone will offer a range of benefits* including:
- 100% business rates discount, worth up to £275,000 over a five-year period
- High quality business support at each site
- Excellent transport links to London and the UK’s main airports, Heathrow and Gatwick
- A highly skilled and talented workforce, with proximity to first-rate academic institutions
- Exciting potential for R&D collaboration with world-class institutes on your doorstep, including The Pirbright Institute, 5G Innovation Centre, Surrey Centre for Cyber Security, and The Institute for Cyber Security Innovation
- Expert support to help access the Government R&D Tax Credit scheme
- Access to global markets through the Department for International Trade
* Access to financial benefits and incentives will based on businesses meeting the eligible criteria
Longcross Park is an internationally significant business destination on the M3-M25 axis, closer to Heathrow than any other Enterprise Zone, with the ability to attract global companies to set the standard for business accommodation in the South East.
The site already has an established reputation for inward investment and FDI, leveraging Government resources. Educations tie-ins link to international institutions such as Royal Holloway University of London cyber security base.
Longcross is also designated as a garden village, offering a good balance of commercial and residential services, improved public and road transport, all harmoniously integrated with the natural environment.